Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Want

Maybe it'll pass maybe it won't but after last night I truly seemed to miss my home state of Nebraska. Perhaps it was not being able to watch the Western Kentucky-Nebraska game at the bar that I did last year for PPV game (new management/ownership). But today the thought kept popping into my head that I should try to get into grad school at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln. Why? It may just be nothing but I swear I've seen alumnus of Nebraska who are in my field of college athletics get further than me (27 years old and spent the last two years and change as an intern) from having a UNL degree. I'll point out hard work obviously will come into play and I feel I do that but keep coming up in chances for full-time work. Having a masters would be nice and getting it from Nebraska is something I've dreamed of forever having spent my first 25 years in the Cornhusker State. Clearly this is something that couldn't happen until next year and tests would have to be taken etc etc but its in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment