Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do the Right Thing Sports:

I've been thinking of this idea for quite awhile now and wonders why the alphabet networks, ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX won't do this (ok I do understand why). But give the consumers weekday network games in places which sitcoms haven't worked out for networks lately. Sports cost much less then shows do to produce and the drama is real. Sure I'm a sports fan but having a NBA game on ABC during the week like you do the NFL on Monday night would be huge. Networks use to do this in the 70-80's until they decided no more but I think it be great to have Saturday night baseball again, a hockey night in America etc etc. If ESPN can draw healthy numbers just think of a network doing so, and you could do this without conflicts of you local news. At last this is probably just another pipe dream to if I controlled the world but its something I'd love to see.

Vmos Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment